Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake Recipe
250 g flour
1 teaspoon cornstarch
1 teaspoon baking soda
½ teaspoon salt
170 g unsalted butter, softened to room temperature
100 g granulated sugar
100 g dark brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 large egg + 1 egg yolk
200 g semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 180C degrees. Grease a 9-inch pie dish or cake pan. Set aside.
- Sift together flour, cornstarch, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
- Beat the butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar until creamy and fluffy.
- Add eggs and vanilla extract and beat until combined.
- Add flour mixture and mix just until combined. Do not overmix. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Press cookie dough into the pan. Bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown but still soft at the center.